Registration is now open
Early-Bird discount on all delegate registrations ends March 18th.
What is included?
All Technical Sessions (25+)
Monday General Session Breakfast
Monday General Session Lunch
Exhibit Hall Reception
Tuesday Breakfast in the Hall
Tuesday Lunch in the Hall
Tuesday Evening Off-Site Event (dinner)
Wednesday General Session Breakfast
Wednesday Annual Business Meeting Lunch
Wednesday President's Reception & Annual Banquet (dinner)
NACE Hospitality Room on select nights
Click here to register.
2022 Delegate Registration Pricing
|Type||Early-Bird||Regular & On-site|
|NACE Former Leader (NFL)||$325||$325|
|Virtual Only (available to additional registrants from a county not attending in-person)||$250||$275|
|Speaker- 1 day||COMP||COMP|
|Speaker- Full Registration||$545||$595|
|One Day Registration||$350||$400|
Registration Cancellation& Refund Policy
All participants at the 2022 NACE Annual Conference in Buffalo, NY (including exhibitors/sponsors) will be expected to adhere to local, state, and Federal COVID-19 government restrictions in place at the time of the meeting. Individual cancellations due to COVID-19 mandates are covered under the NACE cancellation policy below.
All cancellation requests for registration and ticketed items (banquet or off-site event) must be received in writing. Registration payments made via credit card will be refunded to the original credit card on file. Registration payments made by check will be refunded via check to the original payee. All refunds will be processed after the conference.
• Delegate Registrations are transferrable if registered person is unable to attend.
• If the NACE Annual Conference is completely cancelled due to any reason and no virtual option is available, all attendees will receive a full refund.
• Cancellations received on or before Thursday, March 24th, will receive a full refund, minus a $75 processing fee.
• Cancellations received between Friday, March 25th and Friday, April 22 will receive a 50% refund. Registrants who cancel during this time will still have access to the virtual part of the conference.
• No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Friday, April 22.
• Cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Shows- If you do not cancel in writing by April 22, and do not attend, no refund will be granted.